My Current Reading List
This is the short list of books that I have on tap to read. I'm a pretty voracious reader when the reading bug catches me, and lately it has had me in a very tight grip. I'd like to say that I have a pretty wide spread taste in what I chose to inhale, but it's probably not. I do lean more towards psychological thrillers, romantic suspense, young adult, some high fantasy, and some urban fantasy. I'll be working on expanding my horizons.
So, here's the list that I've accumulated to read and review, in no particular order.
The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls (this is actually for the book club I recently joined)
The Trap by Melanie Raabe
The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
The Nightingale by Kristen Hannah
The Girls by Emma Cline
Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter
The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty
Truly, Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty
All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
Mr. Mercedes (the whole trilogy) by Stephen King
The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir (release date 8/30) sequel to An Ember in the Ashes
In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware
What is Not Yours Is Not Yours by Helen Oyeyemi
The Queen of the Night by Alexander Chee
Legend by Marie Lu
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
It's a pretty daunting list, but one I can't wait to tackle!
No comments:
Post a Comment